Cleaning water tanks regularly will help prevent algae from lining the interior and keep sediments from building up at the bottom of the tank. It will also limit disease-carrying insects and vermin from residing in the tank. A clean water tank will also allow it to maintain water quality, color, and smell. If a water tank is left uncleaned, the water it contains may be easily polluted with bacteria that can cause gastro-intestinal diseases, cholera, dysentery, and other water-borne infections. When a water tank has not been cleaned for a long period, it may become too harmful to use for water consumption or even for cleaning, hence, it may need to be replaced.
WHAT WE DO?
- Inspect Water Tank for any cracks or damages
- We use municipality approved and environmentally friendly cleaning products
- Cleaning is done using high-pressure hoses
- Water Tank is sterilized.
WHAT YOU GET?
- Clean, spot-free and sterilized Tank
- Work area cleaned and left spot-free
- Safety measures are taken so that your walls and expensive assets are stain-free
- Certified professional touch