A/C Coil Cleaning
To minimize energy usage and reduce utility costs, the A/C coils should be cleaned frequently at least once in a year. It is estimated that dirty evaporator and condenser coils can increase the energy usage of your air conditioning system by over 30 percent.
As the evaporator coil (indoor unit) absorbs heat, it also causes moisture to condense along if. But if the water dripping from the coil contains dirt, this will become lodged in the drain, eventually creating a complete clog as coils are prone to collecting dirt and debris easily.
Since the condenser coil is part of the outdoor AC unit, it is subjected to more dirt and grime than it would be within your home hence AC Coil cleaning is recommended for efficient and effective heat transfer, resulting in proper cooling and reducing power bills.
WHAT WE DO?
- Removal of dirt, dust, and sand, insects and even small rodents
- Pressure washing
- Chemical Cleaning
- Disinfecting, eradicating of molds and bacteria
WHAT YOU GET?
- Improved Efficiency of the Air conditioner.
- Proper cooling
- Cleaner healthier air quality
- Reduction on the Energy bills
- Spare parts, material, and consumables
- Gypsum ceiling cutting or any other civil works