Most swimming pool service engineers will offer a service where they can provide all of the maintenance for your swimming pool and save you the job of having to do it yourself.
Good swimming pool service engineers will be able to offer the following services on an ad-hoc, or service contract basis:
- Scheduled water cleaning.
- Testing of water quality and pH balance.
- Cleaning out of filtration units (backwashing).
- Servicing heating, circulation and de-humidifier systems.
- Repair of lights above and below water level.
- Checking and repairing corrosion, cracks and leaks in the pool walls or floors.
- Ensuring equipment like pool covers, diving boards and slides are in good working order.
- Keeping stock records for cleaning supplies and spare parts.
- Attending to immediate water hygiene incidents.